Biweekly links for 04/28/2008
- Matt Prager on the writer’s strike
- Absolutely fascinating account of two legal fantasies that dominate life in Hollywood. Prager claims these are the reason for the writer’s strike.
- MediaWiki API
- API for Wikipedia.
- Gin, Television, and Social Surplus – Here Comes Everybody
- Superb essay, read it. “Let’s say … people watch 99 percent as much television as they used to, but 1 percent of that is carved out for producing and for sharing…that is 10,000 Wikipedia projects per year worth of participation.”
- A Blog Around The Clock : Seasonal Affective Disorder – The Basics
- PageRank for Ranking Journals « Synthèse
- Nice summary of various approaches.
- Knowledge sharing
- A review of the literature, coming from the World Bank.
- Liquidpub – Trac
- Open source meets science proposal.
- Raganwald: Why we are the biggest obstacles to our own growth
- Bruce Sterling Interview: Life, the Internet and Everything
- Kevin Kelly: McLuhan, Web 2.0 Master
- Blind scientist: How to improve scientific software?
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.