Biweekly links for 06/16/2008
- How we read online. – By Michael Agger – Slate Magazine
- What’s known about the types of writing people prefer online.
- Watching the collective think. Eerie.
- Citation in Science: Nature Network London
- Discussion forum about citations in science.
- Science 2.0 « O’Really? at Duncan.Hull.name
- Duncan Hull maps web 2.0 onto Science 2.0.
- commonspace: Open edu-thing
- “Mostly, I teach things I don’t understand. I need to go in there and show my students that I am willing to try things, fail and learn from others… This is the experience they need to work in open source.”
- Big Buck Bunny
- Amazing Creative Commons licensed animated film, made using Blender.
- Kevin Kelly: the world’s oldest companies
- “The oldest living company today is one from Japan. It is a 1,290-year-old hotel located at a hot spring, run by 46 generations of the Hoshi family. “
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.