Biweekly links for 06/23/2008
- Base jumping – You Tube
- The most beautiful of the base jumping videos I’ve seen on You Tube
- Rethinking the conference (Scripting News)
- Unthinkable Futures
- Kevin Kelly and Brian Eno brainstorm weird futures.
- Ten days of meditation
- Amazing how much who we are is determined by external stimuli, even over the short term.
- A Computer Scientist in a Business School: Prediction Markets are NOT Efficient
- Discovering Biology in a Digital World : Biologists vs. the Age of Information
- The perils of open data: what’s right, what’s wrong, how do we figure it out?
- Science in the open » Friendfeed for scientists: What, why, and how?
- Excellent guide to using FriendFeed for scientists, including a beautiful example of how it can be used to start collaborations.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.