Biweekly links for 07/04/2008
- Happiness as Your Business Model (Tara Hunt)
- Interesting content and presentation.
- Court Ruling Will Expose Viewing Habits of YouTube Users | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The EFF’s comments on the recent ruling that Google must hand over it’s entire YouTube logging database to Viacom. This has the potential to get really ugly.
- Science After Sunclipse: What Science Blogs Can’t Do
- “The incentives at work in the loose community of online science writers are not conducive to coordinated efforts, the dissemination of basic knowledge and other tasks necessary to make these online venues a true form of science education.”
- Want to know if waterboarding is torture? Ask Christopher Hitchens
- You’ve got to give Hitchens a lot of credit for putting his money where his mouth is.
- Where the Hell is Matt?
- Stunningly beautiful.
- Scholar2Scholar presentation by Jean-Claude Bradley
- Great overview of open notebook science and related ideas.
- From Google back to Microsoft
- Thoughts from a former Microsoftie who left to work for Google for a year, and is now going back to Microsoft. The cultural differences are striking.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.