Biweekly links for 08/22/2008
- Connectedness: Teaching executives to see social capital, by Ron Burt and Don Ronchi
- “we aren’t very good at recognizing bridging opportunities (aka ‘structural holes’), and hence we miss out all the time on chances for innovation and profit… people can learn to recognize structural holes. Surprisingly, even a little learning goes a long way in this regard.”
- Repository Support Project Blog Directory
- Useful list of blogs related to academic repositories.
- Wired Campus: When Professors Create Social Networks for Classes, Some Students See a ‘Creepy Treehouse’
- The comments are well worth reading.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.