Biweekly links for 11/03/2008
- Rolling Your Own Newsroom – O’Reilly Radar
- Paradoxes of Happinesss: the sadness of a Happiness Project.
- A meditation on the fact that, sometimes, committing to your own nature means accepting that you’ll never do things you think you ought to like.
- The Long Tail Internet Myth: Top 10 domains aren’t shrinking
- Compete’s analysis of the concentration of attention occurring on the internet: according to one measure, at least, people are gradually paying more (not less) attention to the most popular sites.
- Hostile takeover of Open Source Project TWiki – WikiRing Blog
- …My heart’s in Accra » The mines of Ilakaka, and reporting from the edge of the world
- Photos from Ilakaka, the wild west mining town in Madagascar that supplies 50 percent of the world’s sapphire.
- Tethering the Wii :: The Future of the Internet — And How to Stop It
- Yvette Wohn makes the point that the Nintendo Wii is a fantastic platform for innovation, yet Nintendo is doing everything they can to prevent people from developing on it. A real pity.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.