- Joshua Gans and George Shepherd: “How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists”
- Via Joshua Gans: “We asked over 140 leading economists, including all living winners of the Nobel Prize and John Bates Clark Medal, to describe instances in which journals rejected their papers. We hit a nerve. More than 60 percent responded, many with several blistering pages. Paul Krugman expressed the tone of many letters: ‘Thanks for the opportunity to let off a bit of steam.'”
- Christina Pikas: “Peer Review: The View from Social Studies of Science” (PDF)
- Daily Routines: How writers, artists, and other interesting people organize their days
- Flaubert, Kafka, Darwin, and many others. Fascinating.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.