Biweekly links for 01/12/2009
- Tim O’Reilly: Work on Stuff that Matters: First Principles
- Clay Shirky at PopTech 2008
- Designing for generosity; doing things for pure enjoyment; and the shortcomings of analysis based on the idea that the main reason people do things is for personal profit.
- Alyssa Goodman: 3D PDF in Scientific Publishing
- Describes a “3D PDF” used in a paper published last week in Nature.
- Cory Doctorow: Writing in the Age of Distraction
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.