- Kevin Kelly — Where Attention Flows, Money Follows
- “Almost anything else except attention can be manufactured as a commodity. Luxury goods are only luxuries temporarily. They quickly are counterfeited and commodified. Premium brands are only premium because they garner a surplus of attention. Maintain an incoming flow of attention and money will follow. That is really all you need to know.”
- Ten Thousand Cents
- Crowdsourced art project – a US 100 dollar note, image created by 10,000 people at Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Review of the Australian National Innovation System
- A report prepared for the Australian Federal Minister of Innovation, Kim Carr. It contains extensive recommendations related to the need for a more open scientific system, especially from page 93 on. Via Joshua Gans.
- Open access in Australia
- Favourable remarks on open access from Innovation Minister Kim Carr.
- Aaron Sorkin Conjures a Meeting of Obama and Bartlet – Op-Ed – NYTimes.com
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.