Biweekly links for 10/05/2009
- Michael Wolff on Rupert Murdoch | vanityfair.com
- Utterly fascinating. Show’s how a very smart, very driven person – in this case, Rupert Murdoch – can act in very stupid ways, by being out of the loop. What I find fascinating is the fact that this can happen: it means Murdoch’s entire network of friends and colleagues must be similarly out of the loop, effectively isolating him from a very important part of culture.
- ‘Citizen scientists’ watch for signs of climate change
- Emerging Capitalist Economy at Burning Man | Savage Minds
- Rescuing The Reporters « Clay Shirky
- Clay Shirky figures out how much news is really reported in his hometown newspaper. The answer is “not much”.
Click here for all of my del.icio.us bookmarks.