Berlin, New York, Boston
I’ll be speaking about open science at events in Berlin, New York and Boston over the next week. Here’s my current schedule of public and semi-public events:
- Berlin, Friday 16 September, 5pm, event at the Freie Universität of Berlin: more details
- New York, Courant Institute Colloquium, NYU, Monday 19 September, 3:45pm.
- New York, event organized by the Coles Science Center and the NYU Libraries Information Futures Group, Monday 19 September, 6:30pm: more details
- Boston, Harvard, Colloquium at the Institute for Theory and Computation in the Center for Astrophysics, Thursday 22 September: more details.
- Boston, MIT Physics Colloquium (MIT only), Thursday 22 September: more details